As a market research analyst (Agriculture, Food & Beverages) your responsibilities are to:
1) Conduct extensive primary and secondary research to author research reports, white papers and other publications
2) Writing "due diligence" reports in a timely manner on subjects across the globe for the varying business and/or compliance requirements of our clients.
3) Review, summarize and analyse media articles/company filings, retrieved from open media search, online databases, etc.
4) An ability to accurately filter information quickly and to empathize with our client's requirements to ensure a quality and timely product is always delivered.
- Ability to make associations and tell the right story and prior market research experience necessary
- Good writing and conversational skills in English, Experience in voicing your opinions online (blogs, Quora or similar) or offline (magazines, newspapers, etc
- Experience of minimum 1 year as a research analyst in the Agriculture, Food & Beverages domain.