The responsibilities of a Market Research Analyst are:
- Conduct primary and secondary research to author research reports, white papers and other publications
- Writing "due diligence" reports on numerous subjects for the varying business and/or compliance requirements of our clients
- Review, summarize and analyze media articles/company filings, retrieved from open media search, online databases, etc.
- Accurately filter information and empathize with the client requirements to ensure a quality product is delivered
Domains our Analyst work in:
- Food & Beverages
- Chemicals & Materials
- Information & Communications Technology
- Energy & Power
- Automotive, Aerospace & Defense
- Experienced candidates with a minimum experience of 1-3 years
- Candidates must possess excellent knowledge on how to search for information on the internet along with a high proficiency in written English
- Candidates who can demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, reliability and completeness in work
- Candidates who can work with speed and constituently deliver reports on time
- Resourcefulness and creativity in meeting job objectives.