Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Comfortable developing rigorous, methodical, and iterative roadmap to optimize marketing channel conversions via A/B and multivariate tests.
- Understand the customer decision journey and pinpoint the most efficient test parameters.
- Exceptional analytical ability; experience with web analytics tools (SiteCatalyst, Test & Target, Optimizely, Google Analytics).
- Motivated — You don't need a lot of hand-holding or prodding. You hear about a project, and ideas start popping into your head to the point that you can't wait to start testing.
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- Familiar with UX best practices and website design.
- Communicate results with clean, straightforward reports to an executive audience.
- Broad marketing experience — while the focus is on testing, your wide background across a variety of marketing channels helps direct your efforts.