As a market research analyst, your responsibilities are to:
1) Conduct extensive primary and secondary research to author research reports, white papers and other
2) Writing "due diligence" reports in a timely manner on subjects across the globe for the varying business
and/or compliance requirements of our clients.
3) Review, summarize and analyze media articles/company filings, retrieved from open media search,
online databases, etc.
4) An ability to accurately filter information quickly and to empathize with our client's requirements to
ensure a quality and timely product is always delivered.
Domains our Analyst work in:
Agriculture, Food & Beverages
Chemicals & Materials
Economic and Investment Research
Information & Communications Technology
Energy, Automotive, Aerospace
1) Experienced candidates with similar exposure. (Minimum Experience of 1 year)
2) Candidates with high proficiency in written English as well as good in searching information from the
3) Candidates who can demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, reliability and completeness in work.
4) Candidates who can work with speed and constituently deliver reports on time
5) Resourcefulness and creativity in meeting job objectives.